About the Camp
Unleashed Dog Camp is located just outside of Maple Valley on 25 acres of lightly wooded land. We have large fields to run and wrestle in and trails through the woods for hiking. When outside, dogs are always under the supervision of staff to make sure they stay close by and are practicing good manners with other dogs.
The dogs hang out indoors for quiet times and lights out. We have plenty of floor space and beds to lounge around on and separate rooms for dogs who want some solo time.
You won’t find any chain link cages at our camp, but we can use crates if that is how your dog feels most comfortable.
Our address is 21847 Peter Grubb Rd. SE Renton 98058. Please contact us to schedule a tour. Unexpected visitors can be stressful for our campers.
About the Owner
Laurie Cox has been in the dog business since 2007. She started See Spot Run, providing group trips to the off leash park as well as leash walks around the neighborhood Laurie graduated from the Seattle School of Canine Studies and now practices positive training techniques and applies the latest in animal learning theory when working with her canine clients. You can be sure that when your dog is at Unleashed, he or she is in the hands of a dog-loving professional.
- As we make additions and improvements to our space, we research and use the most green building practices possible.
- Our utilities are provided by Puget Sound Energy’s Green Program.
- In our office, we use recycled paper, paperless invoicing, refilled ink cartridges, energy efficient electronics and recycle the materials we use.
- All of our dog waste is composted using the Green Pet Compost Company.
- We provide pick up and drop off services during specific times of the day, which results in all the fun and fuel savings of a carpool.